Quantcast

Ajfool needs to get demoted or kicked out

Ajfool needs to get demoted or kicked out

Doggy Fizzl2
Today at about 5:30 pm pacific 8:30 pm eastern Aj fool kicked everyone in the chat he could, so he needs to get demoted or taken out of the clan.
Its not that im mean its just cause i really dont give a shit =]

Re: Ajfool needs to get demoted or kicked out

Mage purex27
I thoroughly agree, Ajfool has used excessive profanities for a while now.  For you dummies out there, hes been searing a lot!  I think of 2 generals have good reason, he should be gone!

Re: Ajfool needs to get demoted or kicked out

Admin Danny
Administrator
ill Talk To Pickle, we talk alot about stuff to do with the clan, ill tell him
~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~

wtff?

ajfool
wtf i didnt kick no1. i kicked cheese cuz he was flaming non stop. and wtf mage.
ITS NOT DIRT ITS OREO COOKIE CRUMBS!

Re: Ajfool needs to get demoted or kicked out

Doggy Fizzl2
I was mistaken, it was 876jr who kicked everyone in the cc, trying to let cheeseit back in
sorry aj i made a mistake.
Its not that im mean its just cause i really dont give a shit =]