Crazy Crappy Goals that you all have probly done all ready.....

Crazy Crappy Goals that you all have probly done all ready.....

Flame Kill40
1. Get 70 DEF- almost there, anyways, :P
2. Get 99 Fletching- As if!
3. Buy full dharok's set- this is the part where i beg on my knees to jagex in vain for the price limit removal
4. Get my noob to lvl 60- again, as if, took me 2 & 1/2 years to get lvl 60 on my man, gess im not as big a nerd as I thought
5. Be awsome- I'm pretty sure I already did this one :D
6. Get unmuted- slim chance of tht grateful to pickle though for puttin my name on acc review thread thingy
7. Get Bandos Godsword- this one's just to amuse me

Re: Crazy Crappy Goals that you all have probly done all ready.....

Im So Hott22
I've done all but one of those. :O

Re: Crazy Crappy Goals that you all have probly done all ready.....

Admin Danny
Administrator
Flame Kill40 wrote
1. Get 70 DEF- almost there, anyways, :P
2. Get 99 Fletching- As if!
3. Buy full dharok's set- this is the part where i beg on my knees to jagex in vain for the price limit removal
4. Get my noob to lvl 60- again, as if, took me 2 & 1/2 years to get lvl 60 on my man, gess im not as big a nerd as I thought
5. Be awsome- I'm pretty sure I already did this one :D
6. Get unmuted- slim chance of tht grateful to pickle though for puttin my name on acc review thread thingy
7. Get Bandos Godsword- this one's just to amuse me
out of all of those, i have done NONE! hmph!
unless anyone thinks im awesome? ;o
~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~