DC2265'S 99 FISHING GOAL!

Admin Danny
Administrator
This post was updated on .
well i plan to get 70 from 64 at shilo's village, luring, if i have feathers left over from that i will continue at shilo's until i run out,
after level 70 i plan to get to 76 with Swordies or more Luring at Shilo's if you wish to find me, generally world 117 or 104.
after level 76 i will fish sharks until level 85, then its back to shilo's until level 99, wish me luck =]

EDIT : 65 FISHING, PLANNING TO GET 66 BEFORE MIDNIGHT GMT 08 APRIL 2009.

EDIT : 66 FISHING GOAL ACHIEVED, 11:33PM GMT 08 APRIL 2009!

~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~

Re: DC2265'S 99 FISHING GOAL!

pickle1108
Good luck =]

Re: DC2265'S 99 FISHING GOAL!

Im So Hott22
I'm not sure why'd you fish sharks at level 76 but okay :S.

Good luck!