Favorite Minigame/Holiday/Quest Rewards

Flame Kill40
So, yeah sure you do the quests and the hoilday events for "the fun of it" or "I'm bored" or "all my friends are doing it", but why do we really do it? For the rewards, duh! Nothing spoils an activity like going to the head guy and saying, "where's my reward?" and them saying, "we don't have rewards". Of course, it's also fun to see noobs get pwned by you in Clan Wars, but then again, thts wat NPCs are for. So, when you go up for your reward after ur little activity thing, what get's u hyper and u just can't wait for it?

I'm gunna have to say on this one tht the stealing creation tools, while short lived, still are pretty awsome in that they pack a ton of exp in them, and are useful if u need multiple tools. This barely beats treasure trails for me since I never get anything good :P

Re: Favorite Minigame/Holiday/Quest Rewards

Im So Hott22
Minigame - Pest Control [void]

Holiday - Christmas Cracker

Quest - While Guthix Sleeps [drag lump and 400k exp]

Re: Favorite Minigame/Holiday/Quest Rewards

Bestswords
I agree with Enma. While Guthix Sleeps' reward is amazing. Dragon lump, 100k x4 experiance lamps. And the quest isn't even that hard, just long.

~ Random Person

You have no clue who you're dealing with.