Omfg how dumb is he

78linkinpark
Ok it all started as. Normal day Friday infact. I was watching tv And well I saw my friend so I went to talk. Well he got his head banged like 3 days ago well he didn't know me so I was like what
He grabed a stick and I wanted fun so I said what color is orange true or false he started singing well he said my milkshake brings all of the boys to my yard and they're like dang right omfg he creeps me out o he said this to his mom

Boom boom boom I want u in my room together forever
Boom boom boom can I get a double boom booom I want us to spen forever in my room
Omfg