Scary Stories

RSGuy
This post was updated on .
*Inspired by 1 Lov3 G0d1's (now Enma Yuki) "Trick of the Eye" thread on the RS forums*

+++The Woods+++

There is a legend that has been passed down from generation to generation about an old junkyard in southeastern Wisconsin. They say this junkyard, at one time, was an old drop-off location for bodies of rape-murder victims and victims of serial killers. Today, this area has been completely covered by a forest, and the legend has disappeared under foliage and the addition of new neighborhoods to the area.

=Monday, April 9, 2009=
You are a close relative of convicted serial killer and sex offender Jeffrey Dahmer, and you have just recently moved into a neighborhood near this forest. You, being an avid hunter, decide to go hunting in these woods. You plan to go on this hunting trip two days from now. You choose to ignore the legend about the burial ground, calling it "first-class bullcrap."

=Wednesday, April 11, 2009=
Your hunting gear packed and your gun loaded, you set out for a night of deer-hunting in the woods at 6:00 PM. When you find a good spot, you lie down, cover yourself with foliage and other natural debris, and wait for deer to appear. The first few hours go by with no success. Then, at about 11:58, you hear what sounds like whispering. This whispering goes on for a few minutes. You then get worried, raise yourself from the ground, and leave the forest, dismayed at your lack of success with the hunting trip.

=Thursday, April 12, 2009=
Bummed out from the lack of success of the last hunting trip, you decide to go once again to the woods. You leave the house at 6:00 PM once again and find your hiding spot from the previous day. Tonight you hear the same whispers, but you hear them a minute later. They are also slightly louder than they were last night. Contrary to the lack of success of the last trip, a deer comes across your hiding spot. You shoot it and haul the dead deer back to your house. You can't help but wonder about the whispers though...

=Friday, April 13, 2009=
Since you are pleased with your prize from last night, you prepare to go on one last trip before hunting season ends. As before, you leave the house at 6:00 PM and resume hunting in the exact same position as before.

+7:06 PM+
The whispers come back. You remember the first time you heard the whispers at 11:58, but pay no mind to it. Two more deer come by; the first one escapes, while you kill the other.

+11:30 PM=+
By this time the whispers are fairly loud; you cannot hear any deer walking by as a result. As the time creeps closer and closer to midnight, you grow more and more worried.

+11:53 PM+
You consider leaving the deer to rot in the forest and going home. Your instincts prevent you from leaving, however.

+11:59 PM+
Now you are flat-out afraid, but you do not know what you are afraid of at this moment. You look at your watch and count the seconds remaining until 12:00. As the clock strikes 12:00, you discover something strange...

+12:00 AM+
Your watch does not read "12:00." It reads "6:66." Before you know it,  four  hands shoot up from under the ground.
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Scary Stories

Admin Danny
Administrator
Topic Moved.
~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~

Re: Scary Stories

Im So Hott22

Re: Scary Stories

Admin Danny
Administrator
NIGHT TRAIN TO HOLLAND

“EVA!”

Hazel eyes glancing about the Berlin Ostbahnhof train station, Marie Schienberg seized her daughter’s left hand - the seven-year old protesting as she was half-dragged away from a station confectionary stall; balding vendor narrowing bespectacled eyes at the pair, then looking towards four SS officers arguing further back on the platform.

“What did I say before we left?” whispered Marie, slowing pace to fast walk.

“Don’t dawdle…sorry Mama,” grunted Eva, dark pigtails swaying side to side.

Marie forced a smile. “It’s all right princess…just please be more careful.”

Nodding to a rather threadbare rag doll she gripped in right hand - tattered book tucked under right shoulder - Eva smiled on finally stopping outside a last red train carriage before wooden freight cars, engine steam swirling about like fog. Letting her daughter skip up carriage steps first, Marie took one last nervous - and slightly tearful - look around before heaving a brown suitcase up herself.

==============================

Both Schienbergs moved down the narrow carriage corridor, wisps of steam entering left-sided windows, right-sided compartments mostly filled with faces either half-hidden behind newspaper, peering out windows or looking back with barely contained haha-we-got-here-first smirks. Blowing raspberry at one particularly smug-looking woman, Eva then suddenly bolted ahead - a groaning Marie giving chase. Finally reaching carriage end, she found her daughter gazing into the very last compartment.

“WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU EVA? Are you trying-”

“Grandpapa,” murmured the child, breath misting compartment door glass.

“OH JUST STOP IT!” snapped Marie, eyes glistening again.

“BUT IT IS! Just look Mama!”

Sighing in defeat, Marie peered into the compartment to nearly let suitcase drop. Lowering newspaper, an elderly gentleman in a rather finely tailored, pinstriped black suit and trilby hat raised a bushy eyebrow - white moustache drawn down in a stern frown.

A shrill whistle, then shouts snapping her from spell, Marie spun around - through a now shifting window view see four SS officers racing towards the moving train.

“Oh please God no,” she whispered looking back to compartment; Eva now waving one rag doll hand at the old gentleman. Moustache stretching in a smile, he waved back before looking to Marie. “Well,” he said in English, “Come freely fräuleins!”

“Thank you,” gasped Marie in English, then nudged Eva ahead of her - both quickly sitting on red velvet. Tipping hat, the old gentleman resumed his reading, window view ever shifting shape and colour as the train sped up - the sound of steamed-powered axles grind the air. Still tensed, it was another ten minutes and eventual sight of blurred countryside before Marie finally laid head against lace.

Cowardly swine didn’t make it she thought; so wanting to laugh on imagining the SS officers’ furious faces, but merely smiling with relief that they had so easily let her and her daughter slip by. Tossing rag doll upwards and catch it again, Eva giggled before turning to her mother. “So everything’s going to be all right now Mama?”

“It’s going to be just fine princess…sorry for shouting before,” whispered Marie in German. Kissing her daughter’s forehead, she then followed Eva’s stare back towards their fellow traveller. “Um…t-thank you again sir. I’m so sorry about-”

“Nonsense,” said the old gentleman lowering his newspaper again - polished accent almost certainly British. “And no, do pardon my own hesitation. I usually prefer privacy, especially when travelling…though am never averse to female company!”

Blushing slightly, Marie then stood up and wedged suitcase in overhead baggage carrier - Eva leaning forward. “You look like my Grandpapa sir! Are you his ghost?”

“EVA!” snapped Marie sitting down again, face now red from embarrassment. “I’m so sorry again sir, but she thinks you…y-you resemble my late father.”

The old gentleman smiled. “No little princess, I am no phantom,” he said in perfect German before returning to English. “But what do you think Fräu…?”

“Hemmerlin,” said Marie, frowning at the lie. “Well I…well you do resemble him slightly, about the mouth and jaw perhaps? But-”

“Then what harm is done? On the contrary dear lady, I feel quite honoured!”

“Oh…w-well thank you Herr-”

“Hawkins,” said the gentleman, pale-blue eyes creasing. “Arthur Hawkins.”

Marie pondered something a moment. “Marie Hemmerlin,” she then said, extending an open right hand. “And very pleased to make your acquaintance Herr Hawkins!”

The old gentleman extended a wizened left hand, Marie delicately shaking it and then shivering - the approaching winter night obviously chilling the surroundings. A food tray pushed by one rail-thin and slightly hunchbacked woman appeared, the Schienbergs soon enjoying some piping-hot tea and vegetable sandwiches whilst their fellow passenger merely contented himself with an ever-darkening window view.  Finishing food with a burp and puckish smile, Eva then dropped tattered book into her mother’s lap. “Can you read me some more Monte Cristo Mama?”

Sighing, Marie then smiled. “Yes, all right princess…but where did we stop?”

Eva clapped. “After the old priest helps Edmond Dantès escape from prison?”

“Oh, of course…well, just let me just find the page first!”

Older Schienberg quietly read to younger over the next half-hour - Eva nestled snugly against her mother’s shoulder. The child’s wide eyes soon narrowed however, her eyelids droop before tiny snores filled the compartment. Peering over newspaper to smile, Herr Hawkins then returned to his own reading, Marie laying book aside, then watch the September dusk landscape blurring on by. Yes she thought yawning, the journey to Rotterdam would be long and tiresome, but at least they had passed the first hurdle of fleeing Berlin - travelling by night to lessen any chance of detection - though reaching the ship, and after that the sanctuary of England…well, that was another matter entirely.  But even if Eva made it alone, then all would be worth-

“WAKE UP FRAUELIN!”

Sagging eyelids fly open to see a uniformed figure looming over her, Marie gasped - a plump ticket inspector rolling tired eyes. “Your tickets fräulien?” he asked wearily.

“Oh…y-yes of course,” said Marie, fumbling in right coat pocket to produce two brown paper slips. “H-here you are!”

Punching twin holes per ticket, the ticket inspector then tapped each of four red wall lamps - only three slowly flickering to life. “Apologies ladies and gentleman,” he grumbled. “On her last legs…old girl’s probably facing the junkyard soon enough!”

Nodding to Herr Hawkins, the ticket inspector then left to squeeze his way back up the carriage. Rubbing eyes open fully, Marie for the first time really noticed the newspaper headline ‘GERMANY MARCHES ON POLISH MENACE’ opposite.  She sighed despite herself, Herr Hawkins poking sharp nose over paper.

“Is everything alright Fräu Hemmerlin?”

“Y-yes Herr Hawkins. I’m just…just tired from rushing for the train, that’s all.”

“Well, I always know my timetables,” said the old gentleman smiling and laying newspaper aside. “But please dear lady, what is the matter really?”

Brushing one blouse sleeve across eyes, Marie knew her haggard face obviously spoke volumes. “Well Herr Hawkins-”

“Oh please…do call me Arthur!”

Marie giggled like a schoolgirl. “W-well Arthur…it’s just knowing those Nazi scum will invade Poland. They destroy everything around them, God help the-”

“Yes...yes I am constantly in tune with events. And you and dear Eva are Jewish?”

“Y-y-yes,” spluttered Marie. Tensed at first, anger then quickly overwhelmed her. “On my father’s side…though they still made us wear those awful yellow badges. For goodness sakes, Papa was a general at the Somme…he fought for the Fatherland!”

“Ah, a brave soldier then…yes, I too fought for my country.”

“Oh kind sir! Then you know the hardships both sides faced! Ernest Schienberg received the Iron Cross for bravery! He didn’t deserve to…to…”

Marie burst into tears - being quickly offered a silken handkerchief.

“My apologies Marie,” Hawkins said softly. “I did not wish to upset you…”

Merely dabbing eyes as so not to wake Eva, Marie managed a weak smile. “No Arthur, it’s…it’s so good to have someone to confide in…I’ve felt alone for so long.”

Taking handkerchief back, Hawkins smiled. “Then please, do go on my dear Fräu!”

Eva murmured something in her sleep, Marie smiling at the rag doll. “My f…Papa had his own jewellery business in the centre of Berlin, my sister Greta and I both working as teachers at a nearby school. Our dear mother passed on in ’31…but I was engaged to my childhood friend Wilhelm, Eva’s father, and Greta was already happily married. And it was all so, so perfect till they appeared…”

Right hand thumping velvet, Marie blinked back fresh tears before continuing. “There were only a few incidents at first, brown-shirted idiots yelling in small marches…then it got much worse, vandalism, beatings in the streets. Then some of our own neighbours joined in…calling my family every foul name under the sun. Even some of my pupils…t-the children spat at me like I was some devil from hell!”

Hawkins shook his head. “Utter nonsense of course...but there is more, yes?”

“A little less than a year ago,” said Marie, pausing to take a few deep breaths. “They struck in the night…smashing, looting, burning everything. My father ran out on the street to stop them destroying his store. They…t-they smashed his jaw with a rifle, then began kicking…”

Marie broke down again - only stopping as Eva shifted slightly, if not awakening.

“My deepest sympathies,” said Hawkins. “What utter brutes…but do go on.”

“P-papa survived, b-but being Jewish, wasn’t given proper medical treatment…so remained bedridden after that. He made Greta and Henry flee to England - they await us there - but I stayed on to nurse him despite Wilhelm’s protests…”

Hawkins looked to Marie’s bare ring finger. “Your beloved did not stay then?”

“No…Papa was far too ill to travel you see, but Wilhelm eventually fled for America…my family and I sheltered by this wonderful couple that despised those Nazi scum and all they-oh I’m sorry Arthur! This must be all so distressing!”

“Of course not,” said Hawkins - the faintest tremor in his voice. “It…I recently discovered what it means to lose family, a wife and two daughters…but pray go on.”

“I b-buried my Papa a month ago…in a secret place where he could rest in peace. Our good friends then arranged some passports for me and Eva to England…I-I can’t believe I’m telling a stranger all-”

“Your secret is safe with me Marie. But are we not friends now?”

“Yes…yes you’re right Arthur! But I’m so rude…I know nothing about you?"

“Oh, I am merely a doctor of sorts…just briefly visiting an ailing fellow scientist in Amsterdam.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Yes, but be heartened he has endured so long…and then I return to London.”

“Then we are all on our way to England! And what is your business-”

“Well that is my affair fräulien,” said Hawkins quickly, but then smiled. “Though it would please me to escort you and Eva to your ship?”

“Oh yes, of course Arthur!” said Marie clasping hands. “That would be wonderful!”

“Excellent! Now pardon me if you will…I wish to stretch these old bones of mine.”

Slowly getting up - hat near tipping the ceiling to show how tall he actually was - Hawkins then left the compartment. Suddenly flickering, the three compartment lamps went out once more, Eva once again murmuring in her sleep.

It really is going to be fine princess thought Marie with a smile - her heart-to-heart with Herr Hawkins seeming to have eased so many of the past few hours’ tensions. Eyelids quickly growing heavy again, Marie gently rested her head against Eva’s own - ears never detecting the sound of slowing carriage wheels as she finally drifted off to sleep.

==============================

“WAKE UP FRAUELIN!”

Marie awoke with a start, a harsh light almost blinding her. That idiot she thought - “You’ve already checked our tickets Herr Inspector-”

“No, not an inspector fräulien,” sneered a unfamiliar voice. “Just a mere captain…”

Light leaving her eyes, Marie instantly recoiled as a round-faced figure in black jacket and uniform was lit by flashlight beneath - the shortest of three SS officers step back as two larger men barged into the compartment; one burly and unshaven, the other younger man fresh-faced and blond-haired - both instantly train bayonet-mounted rifles left and right. Glancing opposite, Marie just barely noticed Herr Hawkins now since returned -grim face at best murky in the surrounding gloom.

Stepping back inside, the round-faced man tapped nearest wall lamp with a black-gloved finger - a dim light illuminating the compartment. “Ah these old steam trains,” sighed the SS captain, “But not to worry, Germany will soon have the finest diesel powered fleet in Europe…out with the inferior and in with the new, eh fräulien?”

Now near paralysed with fear, Marie struggled to even part trembling lips - the blond officer bringing bayonet point close to her throat. “Y-y-yes,” she finally stammered, then took a deep breath. “B-b-but w-what do you want with-”

“OH COME NOW! NO GAMES!” barked the SS captain, switching flashlight off. “Did you seriously expect to evade us that easily? Our Berlin associates only missed you by a hairs breadth, but then wired ahead to inform us that two Jews had tricked them and slipped on by…so we embarked at the last station. Those incompetent idiots disgrace their uniform! We are lucky an informer alerted us to your presence…”

A shiver tingling her spine, Marie again looked to Herr Hawkins - the old gentleman’s still stony demeanour betraying nothing.

The SS captain chuckled to himself - a high-pitched, hyena-like sound. “Oh no, no fräulien, not this old bastard…another member of your wretched race on the run?”

Shaking her head, Marie looked down - Hawkins showing no reaction whatsoever.

“Well, no matter,” sneered the SS captain. “No, the Judas in question was a sweet-seller I believe. Apparently the weasel has a trusted talent for sniffing out-”

“This is stupid Karl,” growled the unshaven officer and yawned, voice gruff as his appearance. “We should have taken them straight off the train! And now we’re making the whole damned journey to Holland?”

Wide jaw clenched, the SS captain slowly faced his lower-ranking companion. “We disembark at the next station soldier. The region has better facilities for-”

“But that’s still hours away! I have-”

“BE QUIET JOSEPH!” snarled the blond officer, tone vicious in so young a voice. “That’s your commanding officer you’re addressing!”

“Mama…” came Eva’s voice suddenly, the child slowly stirring and blinking eyes open. Seeing SS officers, she frowned at her mother, but then smiled. “Oh, hello sirs.”

“N-no princess! Don’t-” began Marie, bayonet point just tipping her throat.

The SS captain grinned, white teeth perfect. “And hello to you child,” he said crouching down. “But what is your name little Jew princess?”

“Eva sir!”

“Ah excellent, like our Führer’s beloved…and do you know who I am?”

“Oh yes sir!” said Eva nodding, “Like Mama always says…a stinky old Nazi pig!”

The child’s raspberry teased a smirk from Hawkin’s statue face, as it did the unshaven officer. Cursing fellow soldier, the blond officer drew his bayonet back from Marie - her face drain colour nonetheless. Jaw clenched, the SS captain rose to his feet again. “Come now fräuliens,” he said, “This carriage is otherwise empty now, and I have two separate compartments awaiting you both...and some time to kill.”

The unshaven officer grinned. “Yes, come play with us pretty Jews…”

“Oh no…” whimpered Marie, shielding Eva. “Oh n-no please-”

“GET UP JEW BITCH!” screamed the blond officer, knocking Marie’s hat off.

Raising both hands, Hawkins slowly got up. “Now gentlemen pleas-”

Bayonet gashing forehead, the old gentleman’s own hat tumbled off as he hit the floor - all SS men laughing as Marie began sobbing, Eva spluttering tears of her own. “Now come along quietly fräulien,” sneered the SS captain, “Least your clever little princess here suffers worse than the old ma-”

“Oh no captain,” sneered another voice - Hawkins suddenly re-seated to lick blood from one taloned finger, rodent ears just as sharp. “Old I am, but certainly no man…”

The lamp shattering, red eyes sparked pitch black - both huddling Schienbergs hearing a deep snarl, bangs, crashes, wails, screams of mercy, unmerciful shrieks-

Then silence.

“M-m-mama?”

“I-I’m right here princess…just stay still.”

Reaching one trembling hand downward, Marie’s scrabbling fingers swiftly found her hat. Two remaining wall lamps slowly coming back to life, she masked Eva’s eyes as a macabre scene flickered into view - a faint moan drawing her own eyes upward. Herr Hawkins now pressed the ceiling like a giant gecko, one grey-furred hand holding a writhing blond SS officer; old man’s mouth working younger man’s throat like a big cat with fresh kill. Letting his gurgling quarry thump scarlet-flecked floor, Hawkins then crept to the wall opposite the Schienbergs - both remaining SS men’s bunched hands pinned to velvet by snapped bayonet, screams muffled by their own black ties.

“My turn gentlemen,” growled Hawkins, beast-black lips stretching in a smile, lupine eyes red as his lowering jaw - incisors lengthening to pointed razors.

“STOP! S-S-STOP IN THE NAME OF GOD!”

Marie now held up the blond officer’s torn swastika armband - creature before her hissing and retreating to an uppermost corner like a disturbed spider.

“Oh never dear Marie,” Hawkins growled down, forehead wound now knitting itself close. “Never in His name…but why do you use that hated symbol? To protect vermin who treat your own people as such?”

“N-no, but they…they’re s-still human beings! Not like-”

“Me? Oh come fräulien! Monsters need no fur nor fang to be considered thus!”

Marie shook her head. “P-papa once spoke of those who feed by night…the und-”

“Oh Marie,” sighed Hawkins, blood eyes blinking blue. “But where is he now?”

Vision blurring with tears, Marie slowly began lowering the armband, both SS officers’ moans growing frantic - Hawkins inching his way downward again. “Oh you National Socialists have fire aplenty, but no honour,” he growled. “Personally, I would have you all impaled…”

“Is y-your name even Hawkins?” said Marie, armband lowered halfway.

“No Marie,” growled the creature, white hair now grey. “A mere alias…and you?”

“Marie Schienberg…b-but everything else was true.”

“I know dear fräulien, I know…as are my sympathies still.”

Marie flung the armband into corridor - SS officers’ legs now thrashing despite their injuries. Hair and moustache now midnight black, face ruddy, the Hawkins thing grinned; wolf teeth re-appearing and dripping saliva mingling with the SS captain’s tears. Placing one spindly hand over each man’s forehead, Hawkins then opened his mouth and lunged forward…only laughing heartlessly as he yanked tie gags free to loud coughs, then low whimpering. “Consider yourselves lucky gentlemen! The fräulien has tempered me, and…and I have already supped my fill for tonight.”

Wrenching bayonets free to painful squeals, a now youthful Hawkins then crunched down upon the blond officer’s ribcage. “I am a sight…” he said, removing bloodied jacket to drape over corpse beneath. “Please remove your own jacket captain!”

Needing no further instruction, the SS captain quickly - if painfully - complied, Hawkins slipping the long black garment over his own black shirt and tie. “Ah, better,” he said, flipping sharp-edged collar upward. “This rather suits me…yes?”

Nodding most defiantly, both SS men then gritted teeth - less from pain - as Marie silently tended to and bandaged their pierced palms with black tie. Licking jaw clean, Hawkins then looked to Eva; the wide-eyed girl sitting with both knees drawn to her face. “Oh Eva,” he sighed kneeling down, “Do not fear me little princess…did you know I was once a prince myself?”

“N-no sir,” replied Eva, raising head slightly.

“Oh yes, and such a mighty one…though alas, now only a mere count.”

“Like Monte Cristo?” whispered a now wide-eyed Eva, Hawkins nodding - then blowing raspberry to tease the child’s smile out even more. Rolling creased blouse sleeves back down, Marie quickly rejoined her daughter, Hawkins staring both SS officers to their knees. “And now gentlemen, I ask that you depart this train immediately…”

“W-w-what?” cried the unshaven officer, “B-but y-you can’t expect-”

“My hairy friend,” growled Hawkins, one thumbnail turn razor to scrape a little moist SS stubble clean away. “You have disrupted an otherwise pleasant journey, so do cease your pitiful whining…least you wish to become the third female present.”

Eva looked to her mother - Marie just shaking head. A trembling SS captain looked towards the window. “B-but t-these forests are crawling with w-wolves-”

“Oh do not fret captain! My friends shall not harm you…if I forbid it. But as for any hardship or possible starvation, well…you really must learn what you inflict daily!”

The unshaven officer looked to Marie. “N-n-no please, p-please tell him fra-”

“Get up Nazi bastard,” said Marie with little malice. Seizing SS officers by shirt collars, Hawkins easily spirited both from the compartment - both Schienbergs hearing dwindling wails, then a chorus of howls. Reappearing to claim blond officer like a rag doll, Hawkins then vanished again briefly before suddenly reframed in the doorway.

Marie spread newspaper over the floor - crimson blotting print. “So what now?”

Closing compartment door, Hawkins resumed his seat. “Well Marie, we continue onto Rotterdam, and there I take my leave of you. Then I journey onto Amster-”

“And that’s it?” said Marie standing up, “Y-you simply expect us to forget about-”

“Oh fräulien,” sighed Hawkins, “Something far fouler than me or mine currently creeps across the world…do you really think anyone would care for your fairytales?”

“N-no. But I just can’t -”

“You will forget in time Marie Schienberg…even if I do not.”

“No, I w-”

A flash of incisor made Marie silent, if remain standing. “I-I pity you Herr Hawkins,” she then murmured. “Your life…such an existence must be so lonely.”

Hawkins exploded upwards - face livid, red eyes ablaze. “HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SO!” he roared down like a thunderclap, “THE POWER MY KIN AND-”

“AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW?”

Beast features dissolving, Herr Hawkins sank back down. “Touché fräulien,” he growled, but nodded. “You are brave indeed…and would perhaps make a fine kinswoman.”

Resuming own seat to shrug, if nod back, Marie then let Eva snuggle against her shoulder, their fellow passenger refit trilby hat before fixing sights on dark window. All became quiet again bar the hurdling heartbeat of train axle, the sound teasing Marie’s eyelids lower and lower till she could no longer maintain consciousness…

==============================

“Wake up fräulein…”

Marie opened heavy eyelids slowly - memory jolting her forward. “EVA?”

“I’m here Mama!” said Eva turning away from a rain-splattered window. Huffing, the child then poked her tongue out. “Oh, you’ve been sleeping forever!”

“Indeed fräulien,” came a second voice - a droplet shadowed, and now grey-as-the sky haired Hawkins smile opposite. “It nears midday…as do we to our destination.”

Stretching the blood back into her arms, Marie merely nodded. The train indeed slowed gradually - window view of rushing wet countryside soon freeze to the bustling backdrop of Rotterdam Central train station. Politely refusing Herr Hawkins offer of assistance, Marie quickly grabbed both suitcase and a protesting Eva’s hand - both Schienbergs then hurrying from compartment, through carriage and out onto platform. Looking around, Marie saw little Nazi presence, Hawkins emerging within still churning train steam - his moustache now snow-white and almost equally pale face lined once more. “So dear fräuliens…” he said looking around also.

“Yes,” mumbled Marie, Eva frowning. “Um…it has been a pleasure-”

“Indeed. But my offer to escort you both to your vessel still stands?”

“No,” said Marie shaking her head. “But you saved our lives, so thank-”

“Oh spare me fräulien! Those fools got what they deserved, and I sustenance. I may even pay that Berlin wolf a visit someday…teach the pup respect for his elders.”

“Yes…yes indeed,” said Marie, then smiling. “But thank you nonetheless...”

Hawkin’s hawk-like features softened slightly. “And thank you for your company Marie, it…it has been most refreshing in more ways than one.”

Nodding, Marie began turning away - then paused. “There is one favour?”

“You have but only to ask.”

“Your real name sir?”

Bushy eyebrows bunching, Hawkins nonetheless smiled. “Not that you will hinder my business anyhow, well...let us just say it begins with the fourth letter of the English alphabet and ends with the first. But no more than that.”

Counting fingers, Eva then smiled. “Oh…so your name’s really Da sir?”

Herr D laughed - an again cruel, if now sincere sound. “Oh little princess, you would warm the blackest of souls! Come visit my castle someday and leave some of that happiness you bring…despite my own late daughters’ more exotic tastes. Well fräuliens, I do have a rather large piece of luggage to collect so farewell…”

Tipping hat, Herr D stepped backwards - others criss-crossing the platform not seeming to notice an old gentleman merging into train steam before vanishing entirely. Turning away, both Schienbergs then moved towards the station gates. “Well Eva…do you want to see a little bit of Rotterdam? It’s a good six hours till the boat departs!”

At first smiling, Eva then frowned. “But shouldn’t we hurry Mama? The soldiers-”

“Don’t worry princess,” said Marie, holding head high. “We’ve handled worse.”

THE END
~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~

Re: Scary Stories

Im So Hott22
I don't really get it but I liked it nonetheless.  :)

Re: Scary Stories

RSGuy
Yeah

"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Scary Stories

RSGuy
This post was updated on .
Many fans of the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden know of their song "Fear of the Dark." What many people do not know is that, if you play the song backwards, you hear something else in place of Bruce Dickinson's vocals.

First, wait until June 6, 2006. Go into your closet at night and make sure your room is completely sealed.

Stand among the clothes hanging in your closet and wait until midnight. Close your eyes.

At exactly midnight on June 6, 2006, take one step back and fall backwards. Make sure your eyes are still closed. Do not stop yourself from falling.

You should begin falling into a dark abyss. Keep your eyes closed.

After about three to seven minutes, you should land on your feet. There will be a single-shot pistol in your pocket. You will see one of your desceased relatives driving a taxi. Enter it and give the relative $15; no more, no less.

If you do not have $15, you will realize the person driving the taxi is not your relative.
----
As you are driving the taxi, the world around you will start to look more and more dark. You grow more and more worried. If you turn back at the passenger in the taxi, the last words you will ever hear will be uttered from two mouths simultaneously:

"Fear...of...the...dark..."
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Scary Stories

RSGuy
This post was updated on .
You are leaving your friend's house after emptying the wallets of all four of your friends with an ace of spades during a game of poker. After entering your front door, you suddenly feel exhausted. You struggle to make it up the stairs, but you fall asleep in the stairwell instead.

While asleep, you dream of winning all your friends' money from poker games. You see vivid pictures of your friends struggling to live on the streets while you are living the high life as a result of their combined wealth.

The sound of your front door slamming shut wakes you up. You wake up at the top of the stairs.

Your torso is at the bottom of the stairwell.

Your dismembered legs are lying on either side of you.

Your arms have been nailed to the walls on the sides of the stairs. The index fingers on both hands seem to be pointing to a spot above you.

They are pointing at an ace of spades hanging above your head.

"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Scary Stories

Im So Hott22
Nice Rsguy! :D

Re: Scary Stories

RSGuy
This post was updated on .
You now live in an apartment five years after escaping a house fire that both of your parents died in. You are currently on your computer. As you are surfing the internet, you come across a chatroom that you have never heard of, called NightSurfer. You meet some of the users, including one called Y0M0mm@005.

You and Y0M0mm@005 talk for a while, and you resist the temptation to share your personal information with him/her.

Your desire to share your information with her completely disappears when you see a different window pop up on your monitor with this message:

*Y0M0mm@005:
--I know who you are.

You shrug off the message, thinking that it was a joke. But another message comes that tingles your spine:

*Y0M0mm@005:
--I know where you are.

You are now afraid of the next message that comes next. You are suddenly tired, and you fall asleep...
----
When you wake up, you see a message on your computer:

*Y0M0mm@005:
--Turn around.

"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Scary Stories

Im So Hott22
Why'd the name change?  lol

Re: Scary Stories

RSGuy
lol...I was editing it and forgot to change the first "Y0M0mm@"
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."
R-S

Re: Scary Stories

R-S

Hey DC, can you pin this topic>?
Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD, bitch!!!

Re: Scary Stories

liuhuan
Converse shoes accept been in business back 1908 and over the accomplished century, they accept accustomed the apple some accomplished footwear. Top in design, achievement and style, these shoes accept captured the imaginations of the adolescent bearing with a aggregate of http://swagconverse.net/goods-72-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-0044.html converse chuck taylor slip on shoes appearance and comfort. You can now buy antipodal on one of the online portals at discounted ante and adorn your apparel with some nice and comfortable shoes.