Quantcast

Which is better?

pickle1108
Which is a better combat event?
Castle wars or Clan wars

I think castle wars is way better. Its alot more fun.

Re: Which is better?

Xrun12
I prefer Clan Wars because it is more competitive but Castle Wars is funner
Xrun12 will own ur ass

Re: Which is better?

Flame Kill40
In clan wars its funner to kill people and its usually fun to play either if you're winning or losing, while Castle Wars is usually never fun even though it actually has a reward

Re: Which is better?

Im So Hott22
This post was updated on .
Castle wars isn't fun if you're not that good at it.  There's nothing like outrunning a mage while wearing rune by just cadeing.  The better you are, the more fun you have because you can pwn noobs. :)

The same goes for any minigame really.  If you're a noob, you don't like Clan Wars as much because the whole point of it is killing while in Castle Wars, the goal is securing your flag and capturing the other team's flag.

Overall, it depends how good you are at something.

Re: Which is better?

Dorovo
Clan Wars, there is nothing like good-old, classic fighting with a bunch of clanmates. ^.^ Besides, we barely get a chance to play Clan Wars anyways, but Castle Wars is basically something  we do when no one can think of an event.

Re: Which is better?

RSGuy
I dont really have a liking for either of them, but I'd say clan wars. With the addition of new arenas/war rules/FFA, clan wars outdoes castle wars.

But that's my opinion. Who gives a crap what I'm saying?
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: Which is better?

pickle1108
To be honest they need to work on clan wars I hate that some parts are single combat and some are multi, castle wars is easier and not hard to figure out for me because I always win most of the time, almost 1k tickets just because I play it every day but

Re: Which is better?

Admin Danny
Administrator
I Honestly Have to vote for Castle Wars, To be honest i just find it fun =]
its safer, you get decent rewards, its just a generally good game.
~Danny - DC2265 ~
~ Empire Of Varrock ~

Re: Which is better?

karatekk2
i personaly think clan wars is better, u have people that can help u close to u, and would acutaly care if u about to die...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." Gernaerl/President Dwight D. Eisenhower

To all Marine Core soilders "semper fi"

Re: Which is better?

Flame Kill40
Admin Danny just wonderin if u could get tht huge photo off ur signature plz takes up a lotta room just sayin

Re: Which is better?

Doggy Fizzl2
I think  clan wars is a lot better as long as it is not a kill count or a stage that is non multi-combat.
Its not that im mean its just cause i really dont give a shit =]