what sports do u play

ajfool
idfk i play baseball lax and fb.
hbu scrub
ITS NOT DIRT ITS OREO COOKIE CRUMBS!

Re: what sports do u play

Flame Kill40
Well I'm hurt by the fact u don't no my name but I still think ur pic is awsome and I'll still anser ur Q : )
I play basketball since I'm really tall for my age and I tried out for the baseball team but since I never played before I obviosly didn't make but wateve, now back to  "Days of Our Lives",  starring  Flame Kill40  (In the  background, you  hear  something like,  "The damn idiots, it's Water Live61, I knew they were horrible, but to get the exact opposite? Thats disgraceful! They're all fired! But there's a lot of them, I'll need help. Go get Donald Trump, then your fired."

Wow I just realized how totally random tht was but Im postin it nyway sukas!!!!!!!

Re: what sports do u play

karatekk2
well... i play ice hockey/inline hockey.......... lol tis violent

Re: what sports do u play

RSGuy
Used to play baseball, then quit in--5th grade?--...i dont remember :P

I apologize if this is off topic, but...
U OWE ME AN RS CARD AJ! <:P
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: what sports do u play

ajfool
u would rs
ITS NOT DIRT ITS OREO COOKIE CRUMBS!

Re: what sports do u play

Im So Hott22
I play Runescape - nuff said.

Re: what sports do u play

SlimZ
i play...the rolling game...
there -.-

Re: what sports do u play

RSGuy
I play women like pianos
"Huh? You say I'm atheist? But I believe in Ozzy. And Ozzy is GOD."

Re: what sports do u play

SlimZ
lol

Re: what sports do u play

yokyyoky
basketball : im tall for my age

football : im fast and i tackle good

83/99 hunter   disturbed ftw!

Re: what sports do u play

pickle1108
I usually play whatever my friends are doing except basketball, thats not my sport haha lol other than that Im good at baseball and football

Re: what sports do u play

jenxbbking1
I play baseball....and im a 2nd degree black belt.